Went to Salem, Massachusetts yesterday with Steven, Kyle, and Emma. Kyle came and picked us up and we drove all the way there. 8 hours to and from...total torture for my legs(kyle has a two door car)
Salem is a very historically based town. Everywhere you see stores on witchcraft or some type of entertainment(anywhere from a gallery of horror cinema to haunted Frankenstein's Lab)
So we kinda took our time taking in our surroundings which was nice because we got to really take in the place(but me, being as impatient as I am, really wanted to get moving and visit as much places as possible) but I figure it was good we took our time and just wandered. Visited a place called Witches' Cottage at Griffen Theatre and Count Orlok's Horror Cinema. Ate at Victoria's Station. Took a stroll through Burying Point, a cemetery. Got caught in the rain. Had some tea at a nice little coffee shop. Very relaxing day all in all.
Kyle, Emma, Steve, and I got to bask in our new love, respectively. Kissed a lot, cuddled, snuggled. I can't describe how he makes me feel. I feel so complete when he's with me. I can't stop smiling.
So, yeah we didn't get to visit every place I would've liked to see but we got time for each other, time to reflect and enjoy each other souls.
For future reference, Salem is a quaint town full of things to visit and full of interesting tidbits but people aren't really happy it seems. Kinda gloomy dispositions all around. But whatever, it's a beautiful place and I'm glad I got to experience it.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment