But I really,really,really want to get into the feminism business. The book I'm reading (Full Frontal Feminism) is fantastic. The author's website is amazing. I want to learn more about what I can do in this struggle that is far from over. I feel like I'm receiving so much knowledge that I don't even know what to with yet haha.
Okay, so I guess I have to put it into perspective. I have to start small, whether it be volunteering at The Woman's Center at school or blogging about these issues, or just volunteering at Rape Crises centers, or even just informing others, I need to start doing something. I want to.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
JUST DO IT!
(no, Nike is not paying me to say it)
If you want something, Michelle, you have to go get it for yourself. Nothing is worth it if it gets handed to you.
Post a Comment