Friday, September 19, 2008

Alas, daily life is a bore.

::yawn:: at work again, after another day of school...It's friday and NO SALES(what the hell!) but it's okay, I'm getting used to not many sales. I think Deyanira and Nada are getting used to it too..

Well, i'm falling into the routine of school mon-friday, work friday and saturday nights. sounds fun, right?

No. Not really. It actually kinda stinks but I figure the harder I work in both school and work, the more rewarded I will be, right?

Now that's optimism!

Okie..well, only thing fairly interesting that happened today was that this guy came up to me and randomly started a conversation with me. I guess he was trying to hit on me but I figure apart from that, he gave me some valuable information
regarding the new Apple Store that just opened up in the mall(well, I guess it wasn't that valuable, but he DID tell me that they were hiring at $13 an hour!)

SO..after I get my new glassses, I'm going to stop by and pick up an application because I figure I'm only working 2 days at RS and getting basically nothing in my check, so might as well look at other options (I won't leave RS, i'll just have this as a back-up and for more income ;) )

Anywho, that was basically the highlight of my day (not the guy, but the job part)


Is it 10 yet? I'm going crazy!!!!


XD

No comments: