Ok so i didn't watch the entire thing but I'm currently watching it on youtube. Before I felt indifferent towards McCain, now I'm terrified of what he is going to be ( another Bush).. I'm not crazy about Obama either but If I had to choose between these two, I would choose Obama, hands down.
Key points:
Senator McCain offered nothing but more of the same failed Bush policies, and Barack Obama made a forceful case for change in our economy and our foreign policy. While Senator McCain wants to keep giving huge tax cuts to corporations and said nothing about the challenges Americans are facing in their daily lives, Barack Obama will provide tax cuts for the middle class, affordable health care, and a new energy economy that creates millions of jobs. While foreign policy was supposed to be John McCain's top issue, Barack Obama noted that the misguided war in Iraq should end as soon as possible so that we can finish the fight against al Qaeda in Afghanistan.
How many times McCain mentioned
CHANGE: 1 time
MIDDLE CLASS: not once
John McCain lied right out off the bat during tonight's debate, claiming that he had warned us about the financial crisis that we are now facing. But in November, 2007 he admitted that he hadn't seen the mortgage crisis -- the root of today's financial crisis -- coming.
The video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsKEIAS_F0s
Obama was wearing a flag pin, McCain isn't (Not a big deal, but still...you ARE running for president)
McCain mentioned Iran being a global threat. Sounds like another Bush looking to start yet another war. He also ranted about the height difference between north and south koreans, which I didn't really see the point of.
Also, Sarah Palin is the biggest idiot I've ever seen (THANK GOD SHE WASN'T THERE!). God help us if McCain wins.
AND, I am surprised he didn't use his whole "I'm a veteran, wa wa wa" tactic. That's not a good thing! That means you support war and fucking America's double standards.
EEEEKKK...
I think i'm just gonna move to Ireland.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment