The past few days were hectic! On the 21st, it was my anniversary with Nicky, the 22nd was Nick's birthday, and the 23rd was Nick's grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Phew! Right now, I'm at work (my first Sunday working) and I'm waiting for somebody (anybody!) to come by and buy a program.
In the meantime, I'm doing a little online research to find the breed of this dog my family found yesterday. The dog(a girl by the way) has very foxish features so I decided to focus on that. SO I googled "dog with fox features" and came upon a breed named "Finnish Spitz". I think it's a match. Lucy (the name I gave her) seems like a sweet dog, but I'm hoping her owners will respond to the flyers we put up. She doesn't get along well with my other dog, Mr. Patas, so there's no way we can keep her...
Last night was wonderful. The whole romance of the night was amazing. Imagine, 50 years with someone. That's more than Nick's and my age combined. It was very endearing to see a couple together after so many years. I hope I get to have that someday. Also, I must say, Nick's family has very good genes. Both his grandma and grandpa were quite the lookers. That's probably why Nick is such a cutie.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment