This is an old photo I took sometime last summer while on the little train ride in Van Saun Park. I wish I was there. I want to be at a park, a zoo, anywhere with grass and animals. I'm tired of being in a cold, human-filled, steel structure. I want to lie down on the grass and nap.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Come And Go With Me
Did the same to this title. Named after the song by the Del-Vikings :)

This is an old photo I took sometime last summer while on the little train ride in Van Saun Park. I wish I was there. I want to be at a park, a zoo, anywhere with grass and animals. I'm tired of being in a cold, human-filled, steel structure. I want to lie down on the grass and nap.
This is an old photo I took sometime last summer while on the little train ride in Van Saun Park. I wish I was there. I want to be at a park, a zoo, anywhere with grass and animals. I'm tired of being in a cold, human-filled, steel structure. I want to lie down on the grass and nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment