Haha, funny title, right? I was having trouble coming up with a title and so I decided to put my ipod on shuffle and name this post after the very first song that came up, which was "I was Never Young" by Of Montreal :)
Okay..so i'm back at work (which is where I do all my blogging) and I'm bored (what a surprise,right?) On the plus side, I have my nifty new ipod (with a super nifty new i-wrapz cover in black and pink) with me, which calls out to me to touch it and caress it. It's like my new baby, hehe..
Ugh..I keep scratching the side of my face (which can mean I'm either having an allergic reaction to something or i'm breaking out, eek!) or maybe i'm just stressed out, which is probably it because I have a lot of things bugging me right now,like...
1. My stupid car, which shuts off whenever i'm at a red light.
2. Not making that many sales..
3. Nick going back to school in Ewing.
4. Lori's party on Saturday, which can either be a total blast or a total disaster.
5. Not having enough money to buy my textbooks.
6. Meeting up with this lady on Sunday for a baby-sitting job.
7. My dog not eating or doing anything at all, for that matter.
8. Mr. Tuxedo cat from my street being run over by a car (I saw him in the middle of the road, with blood still coming out from his head :'( )
Phew, so that's it. It was kinda therapeutic to put it in list form instead of having it all float around in my head.
So anyways, lately I've been feeling like I have a problem. A spending problem. I've blown so much money this summer. On what, I honestly have no idea. SO that leads me to believe that I have a spending problem. Most likely I'm stressed out or I'm feeling like I can buy my happiness. Logically, I know this can't happen. But everytime I see something I like, I obsess over it until I end up going back and buying it. The way I'm going, I won't be able to afford a candy bar at school.
::sigh:: it's a problem. a real problem. (yes, i totally quoted Pongo from 101 Dalmatians. It's the scene where he's looking out his window and looks at the girl dogs passing by, just in case you don't remember)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the way you articulate. It makes me laugh all the time. Your stories are quite interesting. With a hint of humor despite your troubles.
Post a Comment