Ok, So..Top 20 most played songs in Michelle's life right now ARE...
1. Chicago-Sufjan Stevens
2. Soulless Child- Laura Marling
3. Laura-Nek
4. The Way I Feel Inside- The Zombies
5. Timebomb-Rancid
6. It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)-R.E.M
7. I just want to be your everything- Andy Gibb ( don't judge me)
8. I'm so sick- flyleaf vs legions of doom
9. Beautiful world- Tim Myers
10. Viva la vida- Coldplay
11. 'Til there was you- The Beatles
12. I love you cause you're perfect-Semisonic
13. Come with me- The Dell Vikings
14. Nada valgo sin tu amor- Juanes
15. Street Spirit-Radiohead
16. Pardon me (acoustic)- Incubus
17. Blister in the sun- Violent femmes
18. We looked like giants- Death Cab for Cutie
19. Let Go- Mae
20. You could be happy-Snow patrol
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment