Tuesday, August 5, 2008

:)

'Ello!

I'm at work again, after another day at Peace Camp. It's weird, time flies when I'm there but snails on at work. UGH, make it be 9:30! Haven't had anybody come to the kiosk to ask about RS. As soon as they hear the price they practically run screaming. I don't blame them. I mean, $549 for a computer software? Yes, a very good computer software, but $549?! I would never buy it myself but i'm sure glad others do...

So..being as I was starved for human interaction I approached the nice young man at the Customer Service Booth to have a little chat. Ehh, he was nice but not very talkative. What is it with people? I mean, I'm super shy but come on, open up a little, don't make me feel as if i'm some weirdo for trying to talk to you. I did get him to sign my petition for PETA to protect piggies though. Hopefully I get more signatures and can send it in soon!

Tommorrow's another day at Peace Camp, another day of feeling a little awkward and a little duh. Sometimes I think too much. About everything. Like if i'll ever be able to give good advice and talk like a real psychologist. I have to stop thinking so much and I def have to stop criticizing myself. But it's so hard. It really is.

No comments: