So..I'm at work right now and two songs are stuck in my head.."Street spirit" by Radiohead and "Playground love" by Air. Beautiful songs, really. Anyways, THIS IS MY FIRST POST, and i'm so excited and I just can't hide it, i'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Haha...
So..like I said, this is my very first BLOG! I didn't catch the fad before but now I've been bitten by the Blog virus! Luckily, my current job allows me to access the internet for long periods of time so this will (hopefully!) not be my first and only post...
Anyhoo, important going-ons in my life right now are...PEACE CAMP!
Yay for Peace Camp! Today was the first day and It went pretty smooth. I enjoyed it and met a whole bunch of new people. Talked a lot to kids with mild to moderate mental disorders. Fun,right?
Grr...time really goes slow when you're at work. Thankfully, I got my new blog to keep me entertained :)
but for now, I think I'm done. My fingers kinda hurt, so be back tommorrow with more!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment