Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bushisms!

Okay, so i'm at work and I decide to google Bushisms, just for laughs..SO here are my faves:

1."Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

2. "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

3. "They misunderestimated me."

4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

5. "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"

6. "And they have no disregard for human life." --George W. Bush, on the brutality of Afghan fighters

7. "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

8. "I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush, on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process,

9. "One of my concerns is that the health care not be as good as it can possibly be."


HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Emma C. said...

Shyt that was hilarious!!! I was rolling on my floor for a while.